Pepsi Pakistan started a music program Pepsi Battle of the Bands where you can showcase your talent along with your whole band. So, don’t wait for the right time to comes and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org . However you can read the terms and condition of Pepsi Battle of the Bands music program below.
Previously Shared: Here is The Reality of Awais Bukhari
Terms and Conditions for participants of Pepsi Battle of the Bands
A. Eligibility Requirements.
- You are a part of a music band to participate. The band must consist of minimum 2 people. Individual auditions will not be accepted or considered.
- All band members are permanent Pakistani residents who are eligible to work full-time in the Pakistan and
- All band members are between the ages of 16 to 35 years old as of March 24th 2017. If any band member is born before or after this window, he/she is not eligible to participate in this Audition Submission.
- Neither you nor any of your immediate family members (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children, step-children) or members of your household (whether or not related to you) are current employees, directors, officers, independent contractors, agents, or representatives of PepsiCo Pakistan Pvt. Ltd, or any of its bottling partners, affiliated agencies, any television station or channel, cable network, or satellite network; any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution, or other exploitation of the Pepsi Battle of the Bands Program or any variation thereof;
B- Audition Submission Requirements.
- Your Audition must comply with the requirements of this Section.
- Any Audition that, in Producer’s discretion, does not comply with the requirements will not be considered.
- Producer reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, the eligibility of you and your Audition.
- Auditions should be submitted to email@example.com between 9:00a.m Pakistan Standard Time on March 24th, 2017, through and including 11:59 p.m. Pakistan Standard Time on April 20th , 2017. No Auditions will be accepted after 11:59 p.m. on Pakistan Standard Time on April 20th, 2017.
- All auditions should have the following details: name of the band, names of all band members with their ages, along with scanned CNIC copy of at least one band member
- The Audition can be submitted by any of the band members of at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Producer reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or change the eligibility requirements or submission requirements hereunder from time to time and such modifications will be effective upon posting to this link.
- Multiple submissions by the band will not be accepted.
- The band has to share audio link- consisting of one (1) original and one (1) cover song. Failure to meet the criteria of the audio link and song requirements will lead to rejection of the submission.
- The original song must be the band’s own song, and not be a copy/recomposed version of an already existing song.
- The cover should be a recomposed version of an already existing song.
- Both cover and original song must be in either Urdu or any regional language of Pakistan only.
- For the original song, the band can provide a private or public link for Facebook/YouTube/Vimeo/Patari/Saavn/any other channel.
- For the cover, the band needs to upload the audio file on YouTube/Vimeo channel- but should be password protected and not accessible to public.
- Song submission needs to be in audio or video format.
- Audition must NOT contain material which is sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent (for example, relating to murder, weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (for example, underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane or harassing.
- Audition material must comply with the laws of Pakistan.
- Auditions must NOT include mention or feature any uncleared copyrighted material, including but not limited to music, films, books, television programming, artwork, sculpture, photographs, etc., or identifying descriptions of any copyrighted material.
- Auditions must not contain any post-production voice enhancements.
- Auditions must NOT contain derogatory references to PepsiCo or any of its affiliates.
- Auditions must not contain any post-production voice enhancements.
- Judging. Auditions submitted for consideration in this Online Audition Submission will be judged by the panel. Bands shortlisted in this process will be contacted for further details. The shortlisting from this process does not guarantee a place in the program. The judgment of the panel will be full and final, and not subject to questioning from any participants.
- Further Documentation. In the event Producer chooses you to participate in the Program auditions, you will be required by the Producer to fill out, sign and agree to all of the terms and conditions of additional forms, including, without limitation, a Participant Agreement and Release and Non-Disclosure Agreement. In addition, you (as well as parents and/or legal guardians in the case of Minor contestants) will be required to complete an extensive background questionnaire, and will be subject to a thorough background investigation and other examinations, at Producer’s discretion. ALL FORMS MUST BE FILLED OUT COMPLETELY AND TRUTHFULLY. IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLETE ANY FORM, GIVE ANY FALSE INFORMATION, OR FAIL TO REVEAL ANY PERTINENT INFORMATION, YOU MAY BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE AUDITION PROCESS.
- Disqualifications: Producer reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude, in its sole and absolute discretion, any individual from the audition process for any reason or for no reason at all, including without limitation, violation of any portion of these Terms and Conditions, or tampering with the entry process or the audition process. Producer also reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without notice. Being chosen to audition and/or compete at any level in the process does NOT ensure that you will be selected to continue to the next stage of the competition process.
- Audition review .. Producer has no obligation to review your Auditions or to use your Auditions in any manner whatsoever.
- Representations and Warranties / Indemnification. You represent and warrant as follows: (i) you are the copyright owner of the Audition (ii) the Audition is wholly original with you and as of the date of submission, is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (iii) the Audition neither infringes upon nor violates the intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity; (iv) the Audition does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and meets the Audition Submission Requirements
- You agree to indemnify PepsiCo, its subsidiaries, producer and any other entities involved in Pepsi Battle of the Bands program against any claims, damages, law suits or losses that may arise due to your participation in this program.
- Conditions of Participation. This Online Audition Submission is subject to all applicable Pakistan federal and local laws. You hereby: (a) agree that PepsiCo, the Producers and its affiliates shall have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by you against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s) or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in this Online Audition Submission or any related activity; (b) release the PepsiCo, Producer and their respective advertising and promotion partners, fulfilment and/or judging agencies, retailers, franchises, agents and their estate and/or family members from all liability, claims, action, or proceedings relating to this Online Audition Submission and from injuries or damages arising in connection with or relating to participation in this Online Audition Submission; and (c) waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Online Audition Submission or these Terms and Conditions. (d) PepsiCo, the Producers and its affiliates reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions, remove suspect Audition files, and/or cancel, terminate or suspend any portion of this Online Audition Submission at any time and for any reason (or no reason at all) in their absolute discretion. Producer reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude, in its sole and absolute discretion, any individual from any of the auditions for any reason or for no reason at all, including without limitation, violation of any portion of the Program rules, violation of any of these Terms and Conditions, or tampering with the entry process or the audition process. Producer also reserves the right to change the Program rules and procedures at any time. Being chosen to audition and/or compete at any level in the competition does NOT ensure that you will be selected to advance to the next stage of the competition process.
- Nature of Relationship. You understand and acknowledge that the Producer Entities have wide access to ideas, stories, designs, and other literary materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to them or being developed by their own respective employees. You acknowledge that many ideas may be competitive with, similar or identical to the Auditions and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. You acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of the use by the Producer Entities of any such similar or identical material. You acknowledge and agree that the Producers do not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Audition. You acknowledge that, with respect to any claim by you relating to or arising out of the actual or alleged exploitation or use of any audition or other material submitted in connection with the Online Audition Submission by any Producing Entity, the damage, if any, thereby caused to you will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle you to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Auditions or the Program or any other production based on or allegedly based on the Auditions or the Program, and your rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.