Today we are sharing the exclusive interview of BLOW FLYY in which you will get to know a lot of things about his music and career. So, here we go;
Q: How did you come into music industry?
Ans: I started to get more in the industry, when I hooked up with mcj who was part of the group mcj and cool g, he produced my first album Its like I got a set of wings, a long with Gary Johnson jr. How has learned, and continues to learn the music industry to help market my brand and promote my music.
Q: Who was your inspiration for music?
2. My inspiration a few, I have different songs, that inspire me, that motivates me to do this.
Q: What is the name of your debut song?
3. The name of my debut song is, bleed 4 you that is on all online major platforms.
Q: Say something about your musical journey?
4. So far it’s been getting interesting, i am learning on my journey to be patient and you get out what you put in, this journey like any other, there’s time I wanted to stop making music, but I love this so keep pushing.
Q: Who helped you most in your journey?
5. Gary Johnson jr., has been my biggest help and he continues to do the best he can to put me in the best position to get to the next level in my music career.
Q: Who gave you pieces of advice?
6. Yes, anything to help make me better.
7. Life experiences is the best why to come up with a song
Q: Let us know something about your future projects
8. Yes my new project blood and honey is just about finished, and I can’t wait for my fans to hear it, I can only get batter.
Q: What is your message to your fans?
9. Thanks for the support, as a independent artist all the support is needed, thank so much.
Q: Any message for new artist?
10. Keep working hard and put in what you can, invest what you can to your art, you have to believe in you first before anybody alse.